Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me! Monday


That's right - it's the return of Not Me! Monday to Ng Things. Believe me - the hiatus had nothing to do with a lack of material...

This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

So, here we go...

Would I ever admit that my daughter inherited her mother's addiction to Hickory Farms Turkey Summer Sausage? Even worse, would I ever actually give her some of said meat? Nope, not me!



Would I allow clean, folded laundry to sit on the couch in the family room downstairs, rather than put it away? Would I rather run downstairs every time Abigail needed a clean shirt or pair of pants, rather than get my butt in gear and just put the darn clothes away? Even worse, would I ever take a picture of my munchkin that included said piles of laundry in the background? Nope, not me!

(For an explanation of the state of Abby's undress, stop by my other blog!)


Would I allow my daughter to sit in the dusty corner behind her rocking chair? Would I ever post a picture to my blog that clearly shows a large dust bunny flying off the arm of my daughter's jammies? Nope, not me!



Would I allow Abby to take four blankies, a rubber duck, and a Lego to bed, just to keep her quiet and help her fall asleep? Nope, not me!


So, that's what I didn't do last week. How about you???

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin