Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Another Resolution...

Now that I've listed my resolutions for 2010, I keep thinking of other things that I should add to the list. While I won't bore you with my ever-expanding list, I am excited to tell you about an awesome opportunity that I heard about through Mom's Toolbox: Tools for Moms Growing in Christ. Amy is encouraging her readers to join her in reading through the Bible in 90 days. I'll be following the schedule set up by the website The Bible in 90 Days. I'm a few days behind, but I hope to get caught up by the weekend.

I am super excited about this opportunity. One of my unwritten resolutions was to actively search for the ways that God plans to guide me in the new year, so when I happened across this project, I could feel Him speaking to me. I fervently pray that joining Amy and her other readers on this journey will help me better know my God and will strengthen my relationship with Him.

(Want to come along for the journey? Visit Amy's blog post to learn more!)

1 comment:

Amy@ MomsToolbox said...

So glad you're in! Welcome!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin