Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

She Oughta Be In Pictures...

I love, love, love taking pictures of my munchkin. I don't have much time today (very busy day at work), so I don't have time for one of the long posts I've been mulling over. But, I couldn't resist sharing some pictures of my beautiful baby girl.

First photo - taken last week. I turned on Sesame Street for Abby. She's never watched it, but she recognizes the characters from some of the books that she reads. (She is especially fond of Elmo and Cookie Monster.) I snapped a photo of our little munchkin watching Elmo sing and dance. Oh, and Abigail was in her new blanket sleeper (or feety pajamas or whatever you want to call them) in her favorite position - the Abby squat. Pretty cute, huh? :-)


Second photo - also taken last week. Mommy was having a little fun when she washed Abby's hair in the bath tub. Abby was not amused. :-P

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin