I am very excited about Christmas. Mommy and daddy have taught me that we celebrate Christmas because it is the day our Savior was born. They have taught me that we attend Mass, gather with family, and give of our time, talents, and treasure to celebrate the fact that Jesus was born to save us from our sins. Mommy has told me that I will receive three gifts for Christmas, because that it how many gifts the infant Jesus received from the wise men. I am looking forward to Christmas. :-)
Mommy told me that, if I wanted to, I could send you a letter to you. She told me that you bring gifts to little boys and girls who have been good. I am very little, but I try very hard to be good. I try my best to obey mommy and daddy, I try to share my toys with my cousins and my friends, and I love to give hugs because it makes people smile. (I also know that sometimes I'm not as good as I should be, but mommy says that she tries to have patience with me since I am still very young...)
I'm not sure if I am on your nice list this year, but I hope that I am. So, just in case you'd like to bring me something for Christmas, I thought that perhaps I could give you some ideas.
1.) A new clothing hamper. I love crawling into my ducky hamper. Even though it's mesh and I can see through it, mommy and daddy can never seem to find me. I love hiding from them!
2.) Tupperware. I love playing with the storage containers that mommy bought at IKEA. I just love quality Swedish engineering!
3.) A new bathtub. Not one to take a bath in (I have one of those already) - one that I can just sit in and play.
4.) A laundry basket. Let's face it - is there anything more fun than crawling into and out of a laundry basket?
5.) Sponges. My new favorite thing at dinnertime is asking mommy for more dinner and then throwing it. She doesn't even realize that I'm not hungry anymore until those sweet potatoes are already on the wall! (But, since I think this behavior might get me on the naughty list, I thought that asking for sponges to help clean up my mess might negate my naughtiness...)
So, Santa, thank you for taking the time to read my letter. I hope these ideas will help you if you decide to visit my house, and I hope that you a have a very Merry Christmas!
Hugs, Abigail
P.S. - My mommy is baking cookies this weekend, so I'll ask her to leave a few for you on Christmas Eve!
No comments:
Post a Comment