Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Halloween!

It was a very busy, but very fun, weekend in the Ng household. The weekend started off a bit early - Abby had a Halloween Parade at daycare on Friday, so I took the day off. After letting Abby sleep in, I took her over to Tutor Time and returned home to finish up some housework and wait for the furnace repair guy to come over. (Just routine maintenance, but we wanted to get it done before it started getting really cold!) Carey came home from work early and we went over to watch the parade. Oh. My. Goodness. I have never seen so much cuteness condensed into one area before!

On Saturday, Carey and Abby went to Tot Music in the morning, and then Abby went down for a nap right around 1:30 pm. As soon as she woke up, she ate and then we got ready for our family Christmas photos. (I know, right? But, it's less than 8 weeks until Christmas. Crazy, huh?) We got home, gave Abby dinner, and then went to a Halloween party.

Sunday was a bit of a lazy day for us because Abby's sleep schedule was off. Don't know if it was the end of daylight savings time, all the Halloween excitement, or just the fact that she wanted to spend more time with her mommy and daddy. But, little munchkin woke up around 11:00 pm on Saturday and we couldn't get her back down until almost 1:30 am. She wasn't sick - she just wanted to play. Needless to say, mommy and daddy did not want to play... So, aside from church and a quick run to pick up some diapers, we hung around the house and went to Bart & Melissa's for dinner.

Okay, not to be redundant, but is this the cutest little ducky or what???

Thanks to Aunt Anne and Uncle Jon, who gave Abby this adorable ducky costume! :-)

3 comments:

schiraldie said...

without a doubt the cutest ducky i have ever seen. :)

Jessica Turner said...

I agree - the cutest ducky ever

Anonymous said...

I have to agree as well...what an adorable ducky!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin