Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Way Back Wednesday!

In honor of Abigail's recent birthday, we're going to go waaaaaay back this week.

Okay, maybe not that far back...


Nope, not that far back either...


There we go. September 12, 2008.


The day that my beautiful little girl joined us here "on the outside."


The day that I held my beautiful little girl in my arms.


The day that I realized that parts of Carey and I combined into one beautiful little person.


The day that my heart was stolen by a pair of beautiful eyes, chubby checks, slightly jaundiced skin, and skinny little arms and legs.


The day that I knew that my life would never be the same. And that I would never want it to be the same again anyway.


It was a really good day. :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin