Our weekends have become very busy. Between routine chores and getting ready for Abigail's birthday party, I often feel like Carey and I spend very little time together. (One of us will be working and the other will be watching Abby. During her nap times, we'll both be working.) But, all work and no play make Carey and Kristen very dull. Well, this weekend was beautiful, so Carey and I decided to put everything else on hold and enjoy the weather as a family.
We decided to visit the Vanderbilt Museum. The museum is in Centerport and was the summer home of William K. Vanderbilt II. He spent most of his life travelling the world and collecting stuff (various species of animals, cars, cultural items), always having in mind that he would like to display these items to the public after his death. Well, we chose a beautiful day to "play hooky" from our household chores. The sun was out and Abby loved looking at everything. Just a few pictures from our day yesterday:
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment