Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're back!!

We returned from Bergen yesterday, after 5 wonderful days of visiting with family. It was great to see everyone, and Abby was super spoiled by all the hugs and kisses that she received from her adoring relatives. I'll post more on the trip soon, with pictures, but for now, back to work!

2 comments:

Stacey Gringer said...

Hi Kristen,
I'm so sorry that it has taken me so long to respond. I also love to peek at your sight since our little ladies are so close in age. I just love Abby's hair. She is too cute! I hope she is feeling better, I know you said that she wasn't feeling too great a few weeks ago. Talk to you soon! Take care!
Stacey

Karen said...

Hey! I wish I had known you guys were in Bergen last week. My mother, Sierra, and I were there all last week. It was cold and rainy, but fun times of visiting. Sorry we missed you. Would have loved to seen you.

:) Hope your fourth was wonderful!
Blessings! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin