Every night, right before I get into bed, I go into Abby's room. As I watch her sleep, I pray over her and I tell her how much I love her. (Of course, I do these things while she's awake, too, but no child can be told enough how much they're loved by God and mommy and daddy!) Then, after I get my Abby-fix, I crawl into bed with my hubby. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and such an amazing little girl, and I can't wait until we're able to populate the world with more cute little Ngs! God willing, that day will come soon, but until it does, I will continue to thank Him for His goodness and the many, many blessings that He has given me!
Friday, July 24, 2009
Seriously...
...how could you not love this face???

Every night, right before I get into bed, I go into Abby's room. As I watch her sleep, I pray over her and I tell her how much I love her. (Of course, I do these things while she's awake, too, but no child can be told enough how much they're loved by God and mommy and daddy!) Then, after I get my Abby-fix, I crawl into bed with my hubby. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and such an amazing little girl, and I can't wait until we're able to populate the world with more cute little Ngs! God willing, that day will come soon, but until it does, I will continue to thank Him for His goodness and the many, many blessings that He has given me!
Every night, right before I get into bed, I go into Abby's room. As I watch her sleep, I pray over her and I tell her how much I love her. (Of course, I do these things while she's awake, too, but no child can be told enough how much they're loved by God and mommy and daddy!) Then, after I get my Abby-fix, I crawl into bed with my hubby. I am blessed to have such a wonderful husband and such an amazing little girl, and I can't wait until we're able to populate the world with more cute little Ngs! God willing, that day will come soon, but until it does, I will continue to thank Him for His goodness and the many, many blessings that He has given me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment