
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
So, what did I not do this week...
I did not have a totally amazing date night with the hubby that involved a trip to Wal-Mart, splitting a Subway sandwich, going to a movie, and grocery shopping. Whose idea of a date is that? Not me!
I did not let my child crawl around without pants for 75% of the weekend because it is easier for her newly-crawling self to move around on her bare knees. Not me!
I did not bake until 2:00 am on Sunday morning simply because I wanted to put my Mother's Day gift, a brand new Kitchen Aid Stand Mixer, through its paces. Not me!
I did not walk out of the house on Sunday with four bottles filled with water and no canister of EleCare (Abby's formula). I did not, in the absence of said formula, give Abby a second meal of prunes and apples. And I did not pay for it later. Not me!
And finally, I did not laugh while my child splashed around in her bathtub last night. I did not snuggle with her afterward because she smelled so delicious, and I did not kiss her sweet smelling checks again before I left this morning. Not me!
So, what did you not do last week?!?!
1 comment:
I came to your blog through MckMama's site and I'm so glad I did!
I LOVED your date night! We've had a few like that ourselves!
Enjoyed your blog!
~ Jennifer
http://thetoyboxyears.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment