Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Blessed

There are times that I still can't believe that this little girl is mine. That the love Carey and I have for each other allowed for the creation of this beautiful, amazing, funny, charming, active, strong-willed, curious miracle. I had one of those moments this morning, as I kissed Abby goodbye before heading into work. She was asleep in her crib, and I held her hand, kissed her head, stroked her cheek, rubbed her back, and used the first words that came into my mind to tell her how I feel: "Abigail, mommy loves you so very, very much. God bless you, baby girl."

All my fussing caused her too stir, but she settled herself right back into peaceful sleep. As I was driving to the train station, I knew that I was blessed beyond anything that I could possibly deserve.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin