Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

*yawn*

So sleepy...

Well folks, I think it has begun. Teething. My poor little girl was so uncomfortable yesterday; it hurt my heart to see it and know that I couldn't really do much to help her. Those little teeth need to come in on their own, and nothing that I do will make it happen any faster!

Abby had great day on Saturday. She had her moments, but she and I had a great time while daddy worked on the lawn. Yesterday, Abby was hanging out with daddy while I worked on the flower beds. Poor little munchkin, she didn't nap and she would start crying the minute Carey put her down. So, our little baby was cuddled and held all day yesterday, getting lots of love from mommy and daddy. Last night, she had a rough night, waking up multiple times and needing to be hugged and kissed before she could fall back asleep. Around 3:00 am, we broke out the infant Tylenol and gave her a small dose. This helped her sleep, finally. But, she was up early this morning. It was very difficult for me to leave her today, and I pray that she has so much fun with the other little kiddies at daycare that it will take her mind off those little pearly whites that are pushing their way into her tiny mouth...

On the plus side, when I got up with Abby at 2:30 am, I could feel one of those little teeth breaking the surface, so I hope that it will come in soon and Abby will feel better!

1 comment:

Karen said...

(*I am really behind on blog reading...that is why I am commenting now on a post you made on April 27th*)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You might want to try some teething tablets for future teething bouts. They are homeopathic and all natural and they seem to really help Sierra. I did not use them for the first 4 teeth that came in, but Brian recently bought a bottle (at Walmart, in the pharmacy section). I have been using them and they seem to do the trick. Just tonight, Sierra kept waking and I went in and gave her some tablets, then rocked with her. She fell asleep in my arms - so precious. Teething is the pits!!! I hope Abby is doing great now and will continue to do wonderfully with teething.

Blessings :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin