On Saturday, we received a delivery of dirt. I know, I know. For anyone who grew up in upstate New York, it sounds ridiculous because there's dirt EVERYWHERE. But, on Long Island, you need to buy dirt to do things like fill flower beds and level out lawns. So, we ordered dirt, and Carey played in that dirt all day. Abby and I had girls day, taking walks and playing all day while daddy worked very hard. On Sunday, after going to church, we spent more time enjoying the warm weather. Abby was a bit fussier on Sunday, due to her little teeth coming in. But, she had a great day with mommy and daddy anyway! Just a few pictures from the weekend:
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Abby's Weekend
It was a beautiful weekend on Long Island, and the Ngs took full advantage of the opportunity to get outside. (Abby was covered in SPF 70, of course.)
On Saturday, we received a delivery of dirt. I know, I know. For anyone who grew up in upstate New York, it sounds ridiculous because there's dirt EVERYWHERE. But, on Long Island, you need to buy dirt to do things like fill flower beds and level out lawns. So, we ordered dirt, and Carey played in that dirt all day. Abby and I had girls day, taking walks and playing all day while daddy worked very hard. On Sunday, after going to church, we spent more time enjoying the warm weather. Abby was a bit fussier on Sunday, due to her little teeth coming in. But, she had a great day with mommy and daddy anyway! Just a few pictures from the weekend:
On Friday night, we brushed Abby's teeth for the first time! We used one of those special Tooth and Gum Brushes to clean her little gums in preparation for the arrival of those little teeth!
Playing in the living room before going to Tot Music class with daddy. Abby's favorite thing now is to get on her hands and feet and do a "downward-dog" type move. It looks like she's doing yoga!
On Saturday, we received a delivery of dirt. I know, I know. For anyone who grew up in upstate New York, it sounds ridiculous because there's dirt EVERYWHERE. But, on Long Island, you need to buy dirt to do things like fill flower beds and level out lawns. So, we ordered dirt, and Carey played in that dirt all day. Abby and I had girls day, taking walks and playing all day while daddy worked very hard. On Sunday, after going to church, we spent more time enjoying the warm weather. Abby was a bit fussier on Sunday, due to her little teeth coming in. But, she had a great day with mommy and daddy anyway! Just a few pictures from the weekend:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment