Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

A few days at home...

Well, I have been under the weather the past few days. I felt a bit ill on the train on the way home on Tuesday night, but I thought it might have been since I was reading on the train. I had some soup when I got home, and by the time I got into bed, I wasn't feeling well. I was up most of the night, and when the alarm clock went off on Wednesday morning, I couldn't even drag myself out of bed. I felt like every muscle in my body ached... So, I stayed home from work yesterday and pretty much slept all day.

I'm still not feeling well today, but I am feeling slightly better. (I've at least been able to have some water and toast, which is an improvement over yesterday, when I couldn't keep anything down...) Since I am starting to feel better, I'm pretty sure that it's not the flu. (I didn't have a fever or any other symptoms of the flu.) So, it was either food poisoning or a stomach bug. Either way, I'm feeling better and will hopefully be back at work tomorrow.

Thankfully, I have a wonderful husband, who is taking great care of me and great care of Abby. I love you, Carey! :-)

1 comment:

Karen said...

Oh, I pray that you feel better soon. The stomach flu ran through my parents house at Christmas time and about 12 of us had it pretty bad. Thankfully it only lasted about 24 hours. I will be praying for you.

Thanks also for your prayers for sweet Sierra. We appreciate it!

Blessings,
Karen :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin