This morning was just one of those mornings. I snoozed one too many times, and had to rush through my shower. I couldn't find a clean pair of pants, and then I couldn't find two socks that matched. With Carey's help, I managed to locate a cereal bar that I could have for breakfast on the train, but I didn't have time to pack my lunch. And, it wasn't until I was standing on the platform waiting for my train to pull in that I asked myself, in horror, whether I had remembered to change out of my slippers into shoes. (Luckily, I had remembered...) I can only hope that things will slow down a bit and I'll get my bearings today. Ugh.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I'm late, I'm late...
This morning was just one of those mornings. I snoozed one too many times, and had to rush through my shower. I couldn't find a clean pair of pants, and then I couldn't find two socks that matched. With Carey's help, I managed to locate a cereal bar that I could have for breakfast on the train, but I didn't have time to pack my lunch. And, it wasn't until I was standing on the platform waiting for my train to pull in that I asked myself, in horror, whether I had remembered to change out of my slippers into shoes. (Luckily, I had remembered...) I can only hope that things will slow down a bit and I'll get my bearings today. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Haha Kris I'm glad you had your shoes on! A few days ago I got all the way to class to realize I only had 1 contact in...hope your day got better :)
Post a Comment