Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

A new baby for my baby!

Carey and I are now officially a two-car family! Yesterday we picked up our brand new 2009 Honda Civic LX. We wanted something that would be safe, fuel-efficient, and reliable, and the Civic fit the bill. (Both my mom and Carey's mom bought new Civics in 2001, and their cars still run great.) I got into the car at the dealership yesterday, and when I turned it on, it had 6.7 miles on it!! Talk about brand new!! This is my first new car ever, so I was thrilled. New car smell, super low mileage, shiny exterior; I was in Honda heaven.


Last night, while I was changing Abby into her jammies, Carey looked out into the driveway and saw both cars. He said that now we have the house, two cars, and the baby; all we need is another kid. After a moment of shocked silence, I suggested that we let Abby be an only-child for a bit longer before we start looking to have another one. (Jeepers, the baby sleeps through the night now and Carey wants another one already?!?!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin