While we were at the doctor's yesterday, the nurse weighed Abigail. Our little girl now weighs 8 pounds, 15 ounces!! Our little chubby bubby has gained 1 pound, 3 ounces since our last visit on September 24th. Dr. Meltzer said that they like babies to gain an ounce a day, and Abby has done a little better than that. The doctor said that Abigail is a champ eater and that she's doing great. Hooray!!
Saturday, October 11, 2008
My little chubby bubby :-)
While we were at the doctor's yesterday, the nurse weighed Abigail. Our little girl now weighs 8 pounds, 15 ounces!! Our little chubby bubby has gained 1 pound, 3 ounces since our last visit on September 24th. Dr. Meltzer said that they like babies to gain an ounce a day, and Abby has done a little better than that. The doctor said that Abigail is a champ eater and that she's doing great. Hooray!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
8 pounds, 15 oz. was exactly Mary's weight at birth... and we all know how huge your cousin is now!!! (she was the biggest of the 4 at birth, almost 1/2 lb more than Dan) Congratulations to little Abby... she is gorgeous and our family can't wait to see her in person!
love to you all,
Aunt Teresa
She is such a cutey! Congrats!
Would you like to borrow some of the "swaddle me" type blankets Matthew has outgrown? If so I can send them to the office with Larry. (They might be blue).
I also have a sling that I could never get the hang of. You are free to use that too.
Liz G.
Oh my goodness, that picture is precious!! I love that she's a champ eater already.. she better not hog all of the perogi at Christmas though! :)
I was just going to comment on how Abby weighs now as much as I did at birth, but I guess my mom beat me to it! I can't wait to meet her (Thanksgiving, right?)! I hope you can catch up on your sleep soon!
xoxo, Mary
I noticed the date today and thought, Abby is one month!
How is abby's reflux doing? I am learning all of these problems and am sad to hear that she has one of them. I am worried about my little cousin! But, congrats to my big one on his license!
much love to the ng family & grandma jadwiga!
Post a Comment