Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Baby Einstein

Yesterday, for the first time, I noticed Abby looking toward the television when I had the news on in the morning. As a baby shower gift, Abigail had received some Baby Einstein videos. So, when the little munchkin got a bit fussy yesterday afternoon, I figured we'd give Baby Mozart a try. Well, Abby loved it! I sat her in her little rocking chair, sat next to her on the floor, and we watched the video for about 15 minutes. She loved the bright colors on the screen, and I thought it was cute, too! So, I don't want to make television watching a habit for Abigail, but the occasional educational program will be enjoyable for both of us. :-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin