Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Just tired...

Well, not much going on in Ng-ville. Carey and I are both EXTREMELY tired. Not because of anything dealing with the baby, but because we keep staying up to watch the Olympics! We'll be up watching some events, and I'll go into the kitchen and see that it's almost midnight! (We really need to put up a clock in the living room... Add that to our To Do list!)

Last night, Carey cleaned the stroller and car seat and re-attached the covers. (We'd washed them this past weekend and everything had finally finished air drying.) I spent the evening lining the drawers in Abigail's dresser and putting all her clean little clothes away. Her tiny pants and onesies are so cute, and they look even tinier once they're folded! :-)

Bart and Melissa arrived home safely from Paris, so our doggy sitting days are over. It actually felt kinda weird not going over to their house to take care of Hannah! Carey spoke with them last night; they had a great time, and we're glad that they had a safe, enjoyable vacation.

Carey is getting ready to head up to Syracuse for a few days next week. They've asked him to speak to this year's new class of law students. So, Abby and I will be on our own for a few days next week. Hopefully she'll be content to stay put until her daddy gets back! Other than being a little fidget, she hasn't shown any signs of wanting to come out too early. I haven't been experiencing Braxton Hicks contractions and she hasn't "dropped" yet, so I'm hoping that we still have a few more weeks before she makes her debut. I'm scheduled to work until August 29th; she's free to join us any time after that! Only time will tell if Abby decides to work with my schedule or if she sets one of her own! ;-)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin