Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Out sick yesterday...

Sorry there was no news on the Ng front yesterday. I was actually at home sick. Abigail had given me such bad heartburn on Monday night that I got very little sleep and just felt very yucky when I got up on Tuesday morning. Luckily, I still have some sick time left, so I took the day to rest up. I'm feeling 100% better today, so I suppose it was worth taking a sick day.

Not much else to report. I had some lime sherbet last night, and Abby must have loved it (or hated it) because she went nuts. She was kicking and wiggling around in there; it was so funny! Other than that, I'm getting VERY excited to see mom and Kate and the rest of the family next week. Carey is supposed to go renew his Learner's Permit today so he can help me with the drive upstate (at least the NY portion). Driving hasn't posed any major problems for me yet, but my bum does have a tendency to fall asleep if I sit in the same position too long, so it will be nice to switch off on the driving with Carey, to give my bum a break!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin