Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Hiccups?

I'm learning so much about Abigail this week! I just received my weekly pregnancy newsletter from BabyCenter.com, and it mentions that Abby might get hiccups!
Chalk up any tiny rhythmic movements you may be feeling to a case of baby hiccups, which may be common from now on. Each episode usually lasts only a few moments, and they don't bother her, so just relax and enjoy the tickle!

Well, this morning, at my desk, I felt what might have been a case of Abby hiccups! It did kinda tickle, and it only lasted a minute or so, but it was more regular than some of her other movements. I'm probably biased, since I am her mommy, but even Abby's hiccups are cute! :-)

2 comments:

Brian and Karen said...

SO Fun!!! I used to use Sierra's hiccups as a way to tell how she was positioned. :) At 32 weeks Sierra was breach and of course we really wanted her to turn. By 35 weeks her hiccups were right above my pelvic bone and stayed in that spot until she was born. My midwife told us that hiccups were definitely a good way for Mama to know how the baby was positioned. :) Yeah for Abby hiccups!

Sierra still gets them all the time now. In fact, she is sitting here next to me as I write this comment, hiccuping away! :)

Everything they do is cute!
I love your updates - keep 'em coming! Hope you are staying cool!

Love ya,
Karen :)

Anonymous said...

I kind of remember hiccups because they were rhythmic... (although the last ones would have been 21 years ago now). Most of the time those pain-in-the-neck cousins of yours just punched with reckless abandon!
Glad you are having a positive pregnancy. See you in all your glory soon!
Love,
Aunt Teresa

Blog Widget by LinkWithin