Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Bergen, here we come!

Today is my last day of work before a nice long vacation. Hooray! Today is our niece's birthday (Happy 2nd Birthday, Sofia!), so we'll be hanging out with the family at her birthday party tomorrow. First thing on Sunday morning, we're heading out on the 7 hour (approximately) car ride. (Carey is trying to get his permit today, so everyone, please keep your fingers crossed! I'm going to need some help with the driving; even if Carey only takes the parts on the major highways north and west of Binghamton, that would be a huge help!) Carey, Abby, and I are all very excited to see the family next week and to celebrate Kate's birthday with her! Yay!

(I'll probably be off the blog for awhile, since the Internet service at my mom's house is spotty, at best. So don't worry; nothing is wrong! I promise a nice long post and some pictures when Carey and I get back!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have a great and safe trip!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin