Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Week 25 (as of Monday)

Here's this week's picture. As you can tell from the attire, it was a beautiful weekend in Hoboken. The belly seems bigger this week, at least to me. :-) Abigail is moving around quite a bit these days; the only times that she seems to be still are when I'm up and about; maybe because my movements lull her to sleep. During the week, when I'm at my desk at work, she is a little kick-boxer!

Stop by the blog tomorrow. I hope to have another montage of house photos up, including a sneak peek at Abby's nursery!! (Anne and Jon surprised us on Sunday by setting it up for us, so aside from a few small additions, it's almost ready to go!)

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin