Monday, May 19, 2008
My belly was moving!
It was so funny! On Friday night, I was lounging on the couch after dinner, and Abby kicked me. When I looked down at my stomach, she kicked me again and I could actually see my stomach move! It was so funny; I couldn't stop laughing! Carey tried to see it, but I guess my angle of observation was better, because I could see her doing it and he couldn't. Hopefully he'll see it soon; she's been doing it every night since Friday, so Carey should have plenty of opportunity!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is soooo fun! :) Late in my pregnancy (after Sierra was head down), I would sit between Brian's legs and he would look down and could see the movements. Sierra would roll her butt back and forth across the top of my belly - it is amazing! So happy for you enjoying all these little miracles.
Take care! Love ya!
~Karen :)
Post a Comment