Well, I'd like to say hello and welcome everyone to "Ng Things"! I talked with Carey, and we decided it would be neat to start a blog to keep everyone up-to-date regarding what's going on with us. (I borrowed the idea from a friend, who has been blogging for a while now. She continued with her blog after finding out she was pregnant, and it was a great way to find out what was going on with her and her husband. So, thanks, Karen!)
I don't know how often I'll get around to posting, but I'll definitely try my best to let you all know when exciting stuff is going on with the baby and with us!
Until we get any new information about or pictures of the baby, here's the picture from our last ultrasound on February 28th. (Sorry, it's a bit fuzzy!) Carey's family has said that the baby has that "big Ng head," which I'm sure will be filled with knowledge, just like his/her papa!
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I really don't have anything profound to say but I have never seen a blog, never communicated via a blog and I wanted to be the first one to comment, so...
nice blog! adorable baby (looks like the Kowalczyk side of the family if you ask me). By the way, it's a boy.
Post a Comment