It's that wonderful time of year again, when noses run incessantly and anywhere you go, there is a chorus of sneezes. Yes, it's allergy season. My doctor told me that some pregnant women find that their allergies may decrease in severity during pregnancy (something to do with the hormones, I think). For the past few weeks, I have been hoping that I might be one of those lucky women, but it doesn't seem like that's going to happen. I have re-joined the ranks of the nose-blowing, stuffy-headed, and watery-eyed. I'm trying my best to avoid taking any allergy meds, even though the doctor told me that all of the medications that I was taking pre-pregnancy would probably be safe to take during pregnancy. He told me that, if I could avoid taking the medications, it would be best. So, I'm trying to tough it out. Right now, I think I'm keeping Kleenex and Purell in business. But, if blowing my nose a bit more than I'd like will help me keep Little Ng safe, I'll take one for the team. Happy Spring everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment