It finally happened last night! I was sitting on the couch having my after-dinner popsicle, and Abby gave me a good strong kick. (Or, it may have been an elbow or head-butt; not quite sure what part of Abby was bumping into me...) I called Carey into the living room and told him to put his hand on my belly. As soon as he did, Abby gave another strong kick, and Carey was able to feel it!! (I don't know who was more excited, Carey or me!)
I've been telling Carey for a few weeks that I've felt Abigail moving around in there, and he's been a little disappointed that he wasn't able to feel her. I kept telling him that he'd feel it soon, so I was so glad that Abby cooperated and gave me a nice strong kick that her daddy could feel! Hooray!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah! So exciting! I am glad that Carey was finally able to feel the baby move! It was forever before Brian was able to feel Sierra, but eventually as my belly grew and she got stronger, I would lay in bed and she would wiggle and move so much that the whole bed would shake! Brian couldn't ignore that! :)
I am continuously praying for you guys!
Lots of love and "wiggles",
Karen :)
Post a Comment